Tuesday, February 2, 2010

eLO

SPM results gonna come out dy..i think i should continue with my daily routine and better not go 4 a job plus i am goin ns on march..so, no more time 4 me to play dy..i think i should use the time wisely...if i get a bad result, i need 2 go 4 f6..i reli scared..if i get good result, mayb..mayb i can argue with my mom 2 go 4 collegue..dunno..??!! but i reli scared..
BM : ok
BI : OMG
BC : ok
MM : ok
MT :OMG
MORAL : ok
SJ : ^^
BIO : OMG
CHEMISTRY : OMG
PHYSICS : OMG
AKAUN : ok
* haih...god bless me..!


we can jog, hang gai, study, n go ta bao at the xing zo again..haha..(dunno y i so excited...???!!) mayb i already use 2 it dy and lazy to change my lifestyle..mayb..??n 1 more thing, we can go NASAM again..u noe wat i mean la...haha..(i think i reli sott liao..reli need 2 cool down a bit..)



i wish i can go bac kelantan cz long time din go bac dy...miss my grandma, my cousin n my aunt..but i heard my mom say she want 2 go bac this march school holiday n i wish i not yet go 4 the ns..i want to go...!!


~toodles