Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20 Oct 2010

Today
I'm lost in school.
THis sounds funny i know
you can laugh me if you want

After 3 periods of Biology and 4 periods of Maths T today
I'm totally exhausted
Really no mood dy
After Bio, Mr tan said wanna have extra class at L6S4 again~
then, me and Ishwaar go find teacher to sign the koko book at bilik tayangan
we infromed teacher we're going back for extra class
after that
we went back to class
sin yen said class canceled dy
then, we planned to go tea time
but
it's raining heavily
then, we went to canteen
sit there doing nothing
finally the rain stops
they say wan to go out again~
we went to the door beside canteen there
3 of them went out dy
when reach my turn
i saw Datin Anum and Pn Syamalah
but actually if i din saw them
I think i wont go out oso
not really have the mood to go out

then
I walk back to the blok again~
feel so lonely~
again
i'm not in mood for no reason
I went to the staircase at bilik tayangan there
dun wan to go in
I stand there for nearly half an hour with my heavy bag
msg my wing and chat for a while to calm down my feeling
the feeling of lost and lonely is terrible!
this stupid bird really dunno how to take care of herself when the wing is not here ==
finally
they came down and i can go home dy



stupid bird!
why you seems so emo recently?
please keep your emoness away
is time to studty!


失言. 失望