Sunday, November 14, 2010

4.0

trying hard to work it out!
on my study
my future
and everything
I did badly this time in my final year exam
i fail my chemistry
and i got only 2.17 for the pointer
this is horrible
I need 4.0 to achieve my dream
dare to dream but scared to lose
to become a doctor is not easy
to study the medicine course is not easy too
i am being told to not become a doctor and not to take medicine course by my cousin which is currently studying medicine course at London
she said this is not as easy as you think
and i never think it is easy to become a doctor
but at least I have to try
i should not give up!
since I already choose biology is my major subject in my STPM
but i nearly failed it
I really got study
not that i just sit there and do nothing before exam
I memorize everything
but everything i MEMORIZE din come out in exam
i memorize calvin cycle then it come out kreb cycle
i memorize replication of DNA then it come out translation of DNA
these means i have to work hard in this coming holiday
memorize everything!
and chemistry!
i think i need rabbit as my sifu
rabbit, please help me !
and my maths 1 is totally sucks!
have to concentrate more on the AP and GP
PA also.
the holy essay!




remember this
we are all in this together
" one for all and all for one!"
hugs!