Wednesday, December 1, 2010

STFU!

serious! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!
damn you!
tingwei and I working so hard to fix the problem of insect box
and you just say you want this and not satisfy that
fuck you!
keep your mouth shut!
you dont have the right to say anything!
I find the name of those insects
I change the polystyrene
put the black paper
and I also went to school with tingwei to preserve the cockroach!
and now why tell me, what the hell you have done?!
damn you
you just know to sit there and complaint
yea, you did catch the insect
but did you preserved it?
you didnt!!
stop complaining!
tingwei and I really put alot of hard work on the insect's box
we even went to xin mei's and see their insect's box because we need to do some referrence
we not just sit there doing nothing!





OMG! I hope you're all right :(

直到我忍无可忍的那一天
我真的会打你