Thursday, April 14, 2011

14-4-2011 =)

your words make me touched
and i will remember it.

exam is near again
and this time there are two exams coming together
MUET and April test
i did essays listening and reading
i practice practice and practice
just hoping that i can get the result i want
a band 4 is really more than enough for me

recently
i am working so hard on my chemistry
trying to love this subject and make a huge changes on my chemistry result
do not make the teachers disappointed again
Pn Phang and Sir Ryan
i will try my best
and
thanks to the rabbit for willing to teach me all the time although she is busy with her work
gan dong
yea you are right
wu ji bi fan
and i will remember this
i need more practice and the most important :
CONFIDENT!

i hope i can do it
birdie jia you =)