Thursday, September 2, 2010

..

I really hate you you know?!
You are RUDE but padahal you always said i'm rude.
You didn't think before you talk.
You hurted others and you dunno..?
WTH

I swear I dun wan to talk to you anymore
Yea, and I really didnt talk to you
and you didnt talk to me either.

But..

why you msn me..==
I hate you! you started everything but you end it yourself by msn me say you wanna borrow my irene's homework?!! and pura-pura wanna kacau me by asking "who are you?"==
Do you know you're super selfish!!!
Everytime, when you wanna borrow my Irene's file, Mr Tan's file, PA file, Chemistry PEKA, Chemistry file and whatever la....I will borrow it to you for sure.

But..

When I need you..where are you? when I need you to study group together for Chemistry, where are you?!! But, when you need us to study group Maths, we're there with you. WTHHH...
really very dissapointed with you but what can I do?



Fine..