Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Last day of highway duty at gambang

Officially off duty dy!
*Salute* xD
I will miss all those moment we play cards together, crapping, having dinner, go gambang water park, and eat ais kacang!
Glad that no cases happen.

and...
I'm officially a panda after coming back from duty. You imagine only sleep for 1 hour and still go for BIOLOGY tuition the next morning..

" 8 human go duty, 8 panda coming back!"
~I love this quote!!

and...
surprisingly I lose weight after duty. 61kg?? Impossible wor.. I ate so many but I lose weight? haha.. maybe something wrong at somewhere of my stomach, maybe there's a hole there and the food escape out.. xD

and...
I had my first time of filling the petrol for uncle ong's car at the petrol station. DR HEW laugh at me for dunno how to fill it..==

and...
sorry DR HEW for being not punctual yesterday. Thousands of apologize for that. Dun angry ya..

and...
we had ice-cream after our last dinner at Sri Jaya. All thanks to our beloved Dr Hew Kin Sun. We love you! <3



Looking forward for the next duty!
><