Sunday, March 21, 2010

I am back...!

After disappear for so many days, finally


I AM BACK..!



These few days, I went back to my home town, kota bharu..!! xD Although i went there once a year, but I still have a close relationship with my cousin , grandma and aunt..(bravo..!)

I felt happy and warm there although my grandma house is small and a bit dirty..I used to play with my cute cousin, Scalfero..!! haha..He is standard 6 now but still look like a standard 1 little boy...LOL..

Scalfero


Taddah, this is the cat named, miao miao..!! It like to steal my mom's salted fish..LOL...=)




I will definitely miss the food in K.B..xD

Ranking 1 : nasi lauk
Ranking 2 : nasi dagang
Ranking 3 : mi hoon kueh
Ranking 4 : nasi paku
Ranking 5 : nasi kerabu
Ranking 6 : kon lo mi


My weight had increase 10 kg...LOL..=)

I hope I can go back there again this september to attend yean's wedding..! miss ya..xD


~Toodles