Monday, March 15, 2010

Joyful day

I am very happy today, after emo-ing 4 a few days, I woke up..( emo is no gud 4 health..LOL..cause that night i cried until cnt breath and the next day i woke up, my eyes bengkak until....haha..I am fine nw, I wont cried again. I am a big girl now, grown up dy..haha..LMAO.)


Early in the morning, go mountain hiking with ke xin, en2, eevon, chee wai n joseph..Whoa..! Damn happy...

Then go Mc Donald again 4 breakfast...^^ yumm..We discussed about our future..Damn it headache..

Then go to the Pahang river..Very dirty ahh...! Smelly too..

Lastly, we go to ZOO...! YOOHOO..very happy, we all just like went back to the childhood time..I felt free and joyful there..we saw many animals..LOL. I hate the big fat snake..! I like the handsome eagle and funny orang utan..!haha..then, we ride on the thin horse..kesian betul kuda tu..ROFL..


Toodles~