Saturday, March 27, 2010

My day

Wake up early in the morning cause didn't sleep well yesterday. Then, straight away go swept the floor cause i am told to do so..Arghhh...Then, go have my breakfast. Afterthat, i gotta mop all the vases in my living room. I hate vases..!( Can some1 come to my house and break them?! LOL..) I simply mop it and then sneak to upstair to online..Oppss, my mom is coming up..!! Then, wHatever happened i think i no need to say u guys also know, right..??haha..


Then, go take bath..Oh no, the boring-ness has come. Really have nothing do. Roll over on my bed for N times. Suddenly, something fly over my mind. I went to my book rack and took a book named " Oxford Form 6 Chemistry Volume 1"..I go through it for a while. Then, i took my pencilbox over and start to write some notes..My study mood came..I cant believe it..! LOL.


So, I had studied for 3 and a half hours ( 11.00a.m - 2.30p.m) Whaoo...! Bravo..I cant believe i can study for so long cause Chemistry is the subject i hate the most since i gt C+ in the SPM exam..LOL..haha.!


I hope i can love Chemistry just like i love Sejarah..! Cause i gonna face it for 2 more years..OMG.!


I wanna be the moksya of Chmistry..!
haha..Dream on..!