Monday, June 13, 2011

13-6-2011

actually the feeling now is really bad
you can see the friends around you are getting band 4 and happily enjoying there
but me?
still the same
band 3 and this is even terrible dropped 3 marks to 170
you keep asking me who are getting band 5
going to retake anot?
actually i feel sad you know?
it is difficult to tell out the feeling
you work so hard toward something but you din get the result you want
the big hug from the rabbit today really make me want to cry
i felt warm
thanks for the words
love you so much
as you said
it's already a fact
you already got the result
you cant change anything
so better focus on STPM

for the exam this time
i am quite satisfied
i got all pass
my chemistry
i used to fail everytime in the exam
but this time
i got 57
although it is still a B-
but i believe i can do it!
i want an A for STPM!
special thanks to the rabbit, pn phang, sir ryan, tingwei and ish for teaching me all the time when i dun understand <3
next is my maths
i got 51
actually it's quite terrible
because this time
the paper are quite easy compared to those exams last time
i need more hard work and effort on it
then is my biology
this time
my marks is sucks
i got 45 only
luckily passed
i admit i study too much chemistry and i din focus on bio
i hope i will do better next time
i haven got back my PA paper but i think i will pass the paper
cause i got 28 for pa3 an 26 for pa2
really hope so


life is really not easy
i have to survive for my future
sometimes
i really feel tired with all of the things that happened around me
sometimes
i choose to ignore everything and choose to be blind
i dunno what else can i do
the problems are still in my mind unsolved




something has come to an end and there's no way turning back, i will choose to ignore if things happen again because once repulsion force exist, there's no way two magnet can still together anymore-
放下一切 一心一意 用功求学 步向成功