Friday, June 17, 2011

17-6-2011

I love how we use to talk last time. laugh together. study together. crap together and even walk together. i miss your voice. your sound. but the joyful and happiness on you doesn't exist anymore. I miss the good times. now, we're just like stranger. i saw the notes. the FULLSTOP. you're hurting me. that's the end of our memory? i don't want. i don't want all these things to happen. i hope there is something i can do for you. I want our friendship to last forever. it's my fault i know. sorry sorry and sorry. there's nothing else i can say other than sorry. i thought you want me to be happy? my heart is bleeding now. ARGH! nothing goes right in my life recently. everything is in a mess now. i am trying to untie and solve all my problems but it seems getting more worst. i don't know what to do. i am tired. fed up. just hoping there's way to turn back everything but it seems no.





why?
why the ending is like this?
will everything change if i say yes from the beginning?