Thursday, June 16, 2011

16-6-2011

i had a nightmare yesterday
it's really scary

just imagine a person that are so closed to you suddenly turn up and become very abnormal and keep chasing and hunting for you. i am scared. i scared it happen again tonight. i want somebody there with me. tell me that all these things are unreal. or maybe this dream is some kind of message from god? idk. i just feel unsafe to be alone. maybe the things that bothering me all these while is turning into my dream. i dun wan it to happen in the real life. too many things happened today. i just cant accept it. sorry chu chu for the ignorance this morning. maybe i am still hanging around and thinking about the scary dream. luckily my lovely dad is inside my dream with me, if not i dunno what will happen to me. i just dunno what to do. i straight away think of you after i wake up. you appeared in my mind but i hope this is not the truth. i know everything and i rather i dunno it. it's really hurt when i saw it. i scared all these things will affect my study. so i choose to ignore. i need a long time to rest my mind and cool down myself. this is an unusual sign for me because this is the first time i had nightmare. i should talk bout it or just keep quiet? tell me what to do cause i am lost. idk. idc.



the tear just dropped silently when i think bout you.
actually i am still care bout you.
just that you dont know.


the words kinda hurted