Saturday, August 21, 2010

AGM

Yesterday was a wonderful night! ^^ All of us went for the AGM 2010 that held at MEXICA. I am one of the guard of honour. ( the name sounds great but our job is not that easy as you imagine) . Me, teng, mei chee, joy, munyee and shu teng stand there for almost 1 and a half hour to wait for the VIP to arrive. == You imagine your beloved mokie suffer headache from morning until now and still need to stand for so long time. I'm glad that i didn't faint.
~ben lai man houw see i so headache and he give me 2 minutes to go upstair to find casz to have some water. BUT, when i reached upstair, damn many people. REN SHAN REN HAI, SHUI XIE BU TONG! == I cant manage to find yap ke xin :(. Then, I go down with a sad sad and dissapointed face. BUT, luckily, meng hui the super kind guywent to his car and take some water for us if not i dunno what will happend next. THX TO MENG HUI! :D

Finally, all the VIP arrived! IS TIME TO EAT!!! I'm so super duper extremly FF hungry! haha. I ate quite alot. The performance is awesome.


" lets drink our tea!"
~ All of us were drunk because of having the alcoholic chinese tea xD


Lastly,
Is time for our beloved DR HEW to deliver his speech. 60% of the girls cried. :( He is goin to retire this year :((


WE LOVE YOU DR HEW!

( I'll be there)




<3