Saturday, August 7, 2010

Thanks alot !

OK, I better mention this earlier before I start to blog. This post is abit sensitive or whatever I dunno la, if you think what I said is nonsense, you can quit. I dun mind. :)

Actually I'm abit sad about leaving of Pn Wong. She is not goin to teach us anymore. :( When I met with her for the 1st time on the 1st lesson of MUET in the class, I said to myself. I hate her very much, F---!. " YOU FAT AND SHORT AUNTY! ALWAYS LIKE TO ORDER PEOPLE TO DO THINGS" but all these unhealthy thinking moves away from my mind when she say something to us that touched my heart and i forget whats that ady. Then, today she said " I'm having lots of fun teaching this class, this is the most excellent class that i had ever thought. and i think there is BAND 6 student in your class if you guys work a little bit harder * I'm sure that student she say definately not me :p* I have to let go you and let those teacher who apply for the GURU AKADEMIK to have a chance to teach you all. I feel very sad. * the whole class are sad, jason tried to beg teacher to stay and I nearly cry* haih. what to do, teacher also has her own thing that she want to do, so we cant be so selfish. We must respect her wish too.

~No Offence.


So, I hope I can make my own record to get at least BAND 4 for my MUET.

Thanks teacher. Really thanks alot! <3
:D