Wednesday, August 25, 2010

not bad xD

Just walked back from school with caszybaby! Whooosh..tired.
You imagine two fellows walk under the BIG BIG sun with the ST JOHN FULL UNIFORM from school to the house. Wahh...this is the first time lo I walked back home *manja* xD

Then I keep saying that I wanna accompany caszy baby to walk home then only I walk back to my home. But she keeping saying that I'm crazy :P Your house there got many dog ma, later you kena kejar and gigit punggung you how?! xDD

But lastly, she also not allow me to follow her back and she sent me across the road then we wave hand and say BYE BYE. haha!! funny..xD




just chat with shaun foo at facebook
he told me that
he saw me walk back

BUT

he dint stop me fetch me back
because of the reason he is busy.
how dare you!
:(




mokie's quote : I follow you go back your house. xD