Tuesday, August 24, 2010

my first time! :D

This is the first time I donated blood!! wheee....
I'm so proud of myself!

First, I'm a bit scared when the nurse wanna check our blood type. OUCH! She cucuk a small hole on my hand. :( pain leh..Then, after the checking, I went to the counseling room. O.o The doctor did ask a lot. When she ask me got any allergic anot, then I say i got allergic to MANY antibiotic. I show her the list. She shows the "WAHHH!! gan yiu lorrr" face cause I'm allergic to 5 types of antibiotic. :p

After that, is time of "blood"! haha... starts to feel panic and scared. The nurse was holding a BIG needle and she cucuk me! OUCHHH! this time really pain but is for awhile only la. After 15 minutes, everything is done! Then I straight away stand up and look for casz padahal i still not allow to move but i dunno. Then, the nurse saw me stand up. She like "wahhhhhh!! tangok budak ni!! ei! cepat pergi rehat!" xDD Oppss, then I pun go rehat. I feel pening straight after I sit down X.x After rest for 10 minutes, the nurse ask me to go and take some light food. I drank a cup of MILO. Then, she gave me some vitamin and a sourvenier! Whaoooo... I'm so proud! This is the first time I donated blood!


Me and casz are blood group B.
Next time if I need blood, donate to me ya!
xDD


HI5 casz!








-MISSION COMPLETE-