Tuesday, August 17, 2010

blood bank duty ! :D

ME, KEXIN, MEICHEE, MUNYEE AND CHEEJIA went for the blood bank duty today! At first, we're told that this duty is lame and boring. BUT, I dont think so!! It is fun and intersting! We saw a lots of apparutus and mechine that is use for blood donation. We also saw the BIG BIG centrifugation machine. There is a lot of BLOOD inthe bilik komponen but dint see any blood A. There is lots of blood B+ and O+. Damn interesting! We also learned how to check the B/P pressure but I still dont know. I dint hear any sound come out from the stethescope only meichee heard it. funny == Then, the nurse left the 5 xiao zaboh there in the room. SO, IS TIME FOR CAMWHORE!

haha..here are some picture we took :




looks professional. xD



haha.. casz is my patient! :D



Funny munyee..:)



thats all for today.
and
for you guys information,
i'm goin to donate blood next week,
wish me luck!
:D