Monday, December 19, 2011

the future

I am thinking bout the courses that I should take in university recently. Medicine? But as I know, all students that wish to take medicine must have a very very excellent result. At least 3.00 CGPA or even better which is 4.00. Me? i dunno whether I can get 2.00 or not. I really did badly in my STPM especially in my maths paper. And I am worried now. I scared I cant get into university. I scared I cant get a good course. I scared I will disappoint my parents. How good if I am born in a rich family. Then i can get to study the courses I want. To study medicine in private uni, it needs about at least 250 K and it is equivalent to a double story house. =( I think my parents cant affort this much of the tuition fee. It is too expensive and I am not dare to discuss this thing with them. How good if I got a good result. How good if I be more hardworking last time. It's too late to regret. I heard from Jason, he said 100 students that study medicine in UM, only 4 are STPM study and half of it is matriculation student. See, this is Malaysia. I bet 80% in it will be Malay student. this is just dammit unfair. We study so hard, but all the good courses in uni all offered to matriculation student. I just cant accept it. But what to do. This is a fact.


To become a doctor, you must have the kind of strength. Willing to sacrifice and help others. Must have good thinking skill and be confident to yourself. Me? I have that kind of strength to help others, willing to sacrifice and willing to take up challenge. But do I really suit this job? I don't know. According to my cousin that study medicine in UK, she say it is really not easy to become a doctor. You must think twice and make sure you don't regret after you have made your choice.



梦想跟现实是两回事
现实跟能力也是两回事