Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year's Eve

Today is new year's eve and tomorrow is a brand new year, 2012! Just finish shopping with mom and bro. I bought a dress at cuppi. This is so unbelievable. I can't believe I will bought a dress. It's a dress! Okay, enough for that. Let's talk about the activity tonight. We are going to en's house at 8 p.m then around 10 p.m, we are joining chee hong they all at Cherating Steak House. Dunno why, I don't feel excited. It's already 7 p.m and I haven take bath yet. So smelly. It's raining heavily outside there. Why I sound so emo here. Yeah, maybe because my little bro is going to leave tomorrow thats why i miss him, he is going for national service at Marang, Terengganu for three month. I'll miss you so much my little bro.


New year's coming, I should forget bout the past and move on. I hope everything will be alright. I hope my dream will come true. Actually things will be much more simpler if you dont think too much. Birdie, remember that.


Lastly. Happy New Year =)



I'm 20 next year, can I have some freedom and do the things i wanna do?
我吃软不吃硬