Wednesday, December 28, 2011

middle of the night part 2

Again, it's middle of the night. It's 12.43 a.m now. I feel a bit tired but still don't want to go on bed. Recently, I sleep really late and woke up very late either. I went out with tty today. And yp join us also. Since it's his birthday today so we decided to go secret recipe to get some cake. I ate the green tea cake. It's not bad. But I prefer the one I ate during rabbit's birthday. We bought tty two glass. It's not a normal glass, it's a glass that have some artistic drawing on it. Most important, it has the word " best friend forever ". Yeah, we do had a wonderful time today. We chat alot. He is still the same. That kind of face with the lion type hair. Really funny. Last but not least, wish you have a great birthday. Hope you like the present. Happy birthday once again. =)


Something in my mind again. I'm not in mood again after I reached home. But, everything is fine after I skype with them. Although the problem is not yet settle, but at least, they make me happy, they make me smile. Thanks. =) <3



someday, I'll make it clear