Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012



Hey guys, happy new year! I had a awesome countdown party yesterday. Enjoy myself there with a bunch of friends. We went to Cherating Steak House. The pizza is fabulous! I ate three pieces of it. Then, around 11.45p.m. We speed to chee hong's house for countdown. The boys driving's skill are certainly great. Woo! They not even break when turn. And of course we reach chee hong's house on the time. Then, his dad set up the firework. It's so beautiful. We are shouting non stop there.

After that, we went into the house and have some "adult" 's activity. Haha. We drink vodka. Woo! It's awesomeee and it smells like orange juice. I drink a little bit not even half of a cup but my face is all red and I started to feel hot. I am not drunk. Haha. But, I dunno why I posted a random status. =x We went back around 1 something but before went back, we help Tingwei to push his car cause the tyre of his car gone into the drain. This is the first job we do in 2012. Funny!

This morning, I went to Stadium Darul Makmur with family to send my bro. We took lots of pictures there. Gonna miss you so much Stanlee Mok! <3