Friday, December 23, 2011

middle of the night

Middle of the night, now it's exactly 12 p.m and it's christmas eve. I can't sleep. That's why I'm blogging here. Something trouble my mind lately. He text me again. He said sorry for everything. I do not know how to respond and I didn't reply. What's my mind thinking about? I don't know and I don't understand either. We went for the class party last monday and I din't even look at him or talk to him, I think this is the reason why he texted me all that. But, seriously I din't angry. I just don't know how to start everything after the quarrel last time. Can you please don't say sorry. You din't did anything wrong. Actually we still can be friend. Normal friend like last time.


The next things that trouble me is about the course I should take next time. I did talk with my parent. Both of them want me to study in local university. I know well, with that kind of bad result, I won't get a good course in uni. Medicine? It's impossible. I know my own standard. I did badly in the exam. Although I study hard, it seems do not pay off. Actually I wanted to tell my parent that I really wish to become a doctor like Doctor Hew. But I do not dare to, cause they sure say, I don't have that much of money. I am very sad when I heard they say like that but what to do. It's really expensive. I don't blame them. I can only blame myself for not hardworking enough, for do not get good result in exam. I really wish that my dream will come true someday. This is my christmas wish, new year's wish and birthday wish. I'm praying. Hoping that it'll come true. I promise, if it really come true, I'll study really hard. I wont disappoint my parents. But, will I come true? No one knows.




i fell lonely when night comes
smile? i can't
how good if you are there with me