Sunday, May 2, 2010

2.5.2010 ----> Happy + Scary day

Morning :

As usual, online for a while, update my blog, facebook and blah blah...
* this is my daily routine x)
Then, after take bath, I drive my papa's car go to saloon and dye my hair. Sobss.. my hair is black like hell. T.T. sad..i hate black hair, it's ugly! x(

Afternoon :

I go East Coast Mall to buy my school uniform and meet yap ke xin. haha..The 2 sets of uniform cost RM 117.00! Whaoo..so damn expensive! Then, after buying, me and ke xin go walk walk around. Haha..happy! x))

Evening :

After that, I tumpang ke xin;s car go back her home cause later she gonna follow me go swim with my aunt. Hahaha...We go swim!! =)))))

Nite :

We reach there, as usual go change swimming suit then jump into the pool. We swim liao around 1 hour like that then a great great disaster happen! Oh no....You guys know me right? When I swimming is like a super big big boom floating on the pool, right?! Then, I used to swim horizontally, when I reach the opposite side, got 1 uncle!! This uncle!! Arghhh...

uncle : " hey girl, you no need use you whole body's energy to swim. Slow slow...Then you wont feel so tired. "

kesian mok : " yaya, ok ok..I try!"

~ ke xin is coming!

uncle : " you first time come swim??"

kesian mok : " no, many times dy.."

uncle : " Come come, we go to the deeper path, I teach you how to float."

~ that time, I start to feel scared. Oh no! Then, I hold ke xin's leg tight and dont let go. == But, finally we went there oso. Nightmare starts!

uncle : " Now I show you how to float, it's easy! Just make you hand and leg move fast. Got it??GO! go try it! No need to scared, you wont lemas, if you lemas, I'll save you! "

kesian kesian mok : " ok, I try! "

~ Went to the centre of the pool, dlumm... sink...sink..then, I fast fast swim to the side. Oh no! It's so scary!

uncle : " Go! try it again! No need to scare! I got 1 5 year old student. She can swim better than you you know??! "

kesian x3 mok mok : " okay......"

~ try again, dlum again! But, at least I got dao a bit.

~ Here comes the heroine! Taddah!! Yap Ke xin..hahahahhh...

ke xin the heroine : " uncle, she need time. I think she got the skill dy. "

uncle : " okay..hey, lets swim to the opposite side!"

ke xin the heroine : "okay, lets go! "

~ then, ke xin give me a signal that call me to CABUT. Then, I fast fast cabut and swim to my aunt there. After a while, I look for ke xin cause wanna go and save her, but the uncle is gone and she is free.........!

-OMFG, this is a scary experience! If ke xin is not there, I sure 100% GG.com. haha..




Thanks ya! My heroine...!x)