Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's not easy

After two days of PMP, I started to feel struggling of study Form 6. So stressful.

Pengajian Am :
I wan to complaint about the PA3. OMFG, it's so difficult. No no, it's so high tech! This paper is for those people who have high EQ. But sadly, I'm not one of them. I remember I did one question. It's bout cow, goat and horse. If they are put in the field, how many days they need eat up all the grass? OMG, how I know? If oyu wan to know, go ask them la..==

Chemistry :
Puan Phang is teaching us. She not bad! She is funny. She ask us to imagine what is the colour and size of an atom.Then, she like to use some weird weird examples to make us clearly, but those examples make me blurrrrer...==

Biology :
Need to draw many many cells! Gosh.. As you guys know, my drawing is terrible right?! Yesterday, we have to draw the prokaryotic and eukaryotic cell. Then, I cant find any eukaryotic cell in my lovely oxfard jafar book, so I google it. All those picture are in 3D form. Can you imagine how I draw the eukaryotic cell from 3D to 2D?! == Finally, it looks like a plant cell with a tail. LMAO.

Maths T :
This is super difficult! All those real number, natural number, rational number and ........ make my mind brust! GG.com..Then, today I have to do the exercise given by Mr.Tan bout the recuring number. I left 3 question dont know how to do out of 7 question, already not bad dy right? LOL.. This is bad! =(

MUET :
" My job is not to teach, I'm here to guide! " by WTE. LOL..okay...she want us to go visit the STAR paper website everyday and she will ask us if she got read. OMG! To do the course of medicine, I need at least a band 5. OMFG! Izit possible I get a such high band?? =(((




Haih..
It's not easy!
GBM..