Thursday, May 13, 2010

I love this "trip"

Okay, this is the thing I wanna share with you guys!

Just now, when I'm chatting with tp moo and she is asking me to go and visit her blog, then my phone rang!

" Mok, lets go out! We go eat ais kacang! "

" == okay.."

Haha...guess who??! Is Ke xin! Haha..so funny!

Then, a dangerous "trip" starts. Ke xin drive 20km/h from my hoouse to the air putih ais kacang shop. Walao.. Motor also faster than the toyota advanza man! Then, ke xin was so the nervous. Me??! Lagi nervous of course! haha..( but nervermind Ke Xin! you did very well dy, Gambateh!)
Finally, after 15 minutes, we reached there. ==

While eating, things happend! Oh no! Ke Xin's Mom called! *sweating* But we didn't answer. We quickly eat then jump into the car and now, Ke Xin call her mom. Of courselah she kena scold badly. After the call, we only realised that the oil tank is empty!!! OMFG. We two become super nervous. Then, she quickly fetch me home. On the way home, she keep mumble that she is very scared! Oh no, God bless her!


I think she is home now,
I better call her.
Hope she wont kena scold by her dad badly!
GBU,
I love this "trip".
Haha..
Thx to you!
muah muah muah....


Okay guys, learned this lesson!
Check you oil tank before you drive the car.

Thats all for today,
TOODLES!