Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Fucking orientation Day 2

I hate orientation!

You know what, I'm not complaining about those ceramah cause some of it are really interesting like biology, physics and maths T. The thing I want to complain about is those stupid and childish games, chicken dance and what damn presentation??! Fuck it!

And those upper 6 student, they no need to study? Why are they so free to appear in the hall and force us to play those stupid game? Gosh!

Now, we already had our own group. And I dunno them except ZiQing! Luckily still got her to accompany me. Almost forget, one thing that I seriously wanna to complain is the WEATHER! For God sake! It's dammit fucking hot! It seem like got 10 sun on the sky==

Hey, now we gonna face another exam. STPM! Still got time to play around with those brainless chicken dance? Come on! Is the time to study! I hope I can handle those killing subjects perfectly.




Actually, according to all of the teachers,
all subject are killing subject .
OMG.
Help me!!




-No Offense-