Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Cure

Yesterday yesterday night
Went to Swiss Garden Resort for my cousin's wedding dinner.




These are my " apparatus " use for dinner
=.=

Whaoo..the foods are really delicious! Especially the shark fin soup and the dessert!! Haha..hoh ne ne dun jealous =p
I captured some photos cause it's really too boring.
Taddah :




^^



=)




C :


Thats all.. hehe.=p


Then, the main point comes.
Hoh ne ne message me.
" Watch the movie dy? nice? "
Lol.==
So, I decided to watch it although I already GG.
Haha..


1st, make sure all family members are sleep,go into my room, locked the door, open the computer, put in the pendrive and watch. Haha..sounds weird..

Then, everything start. Starts to cry. Sobss..Actually, the movie is about friendship between two kids. Dexter and Eric. Dexter is a Aids kid. Then, Eric is trying to help him. But lastly Dexter die. sobss..T.T During the last scene, I cry until cant stop. It's too terharu! T.T
So, I had learned a lesson from this movie. Love all your friends. Hearts them! So that you wont regret next time!! Get it??!


I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS!! LOVE YOU ALL!!
FRIEND FOREVER!! =)




The Cure



Dexter so cute!




joseph mazzello



He is already 26 years old now.
Haha..
I love you!