Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Funny Dream

Caszxin Yap and Mama Cow were in my dream yesterday.
This dream really funny. ROFL.

Ok ok, i stop laughing first. It's like this.
We 3 mou li were in the classroom, got other peoples there but I cant recognize them. =P
Then, Kexin were sit behind me and Eevon Ong were beside me.

Here comes the funny part,
Kexin was sleeping when dunno what teacher was teaching. I only know the teacher is a malay's teacher. She sleep soundly. Wahaha..LMAO! Suddenly, teacher saw her sleeping. Then, the teacher was very fucking angry. She walk to kexin's place and scold her. But, kexin din peduli the teacher and continue to sleep. The teacher was getting more angry, she scold her louder. She hit the table somemore. Whaoo..Then, the kexin mou suddenly get angry and woke up. She scold the teacher pulak!

Sendiri sleeping at class still want to scold the teacher. Walau..At the moment, me and Von like very damn terkejut. Our eyes are rolling big. OMG! We feel like, " Oh no, this time, kexin sure kena buang sekolah! "

Unfortunately, I woke up dy. Cant see whether Kexin got buang sekolah anot. Haha..
I'll try to continue tonight..



~To Be Continue